Unlike some agencies that have a complicated menu of services; we offer two services which we feel will adequately cover the needs of a landlord.
TENANT FIND ONLY
Our fees are as follows:
- Single Tenancy property or single Tenancy HMO (House in Multiple Occupation):
- Tenant Find Only per single tenancy let property – £330 inc VAT.
- Full Management – If taken out on a single tenancy tenant find is free. However, it is chargeable at £330 inc VAT if the full management contract is cancelled within 12 months of any tenancy start date.
- Multi-tenancy HMO (House in Multiple Occupation):
- Tenant Find Only (per room) – £170 inc VAT.
- Full Management – If taken out on a multi-tenancy the tenant find fee per room is free however it is chargeable at £170 inc VAT per room if the full management contract is cancelled within 12 months of any tenancy start date.
NO LET NO FEE
- Tenant Find (per property or per room)
- Market appraisal and valuation
- Advising/updating you on compliance with various regulations regarding the letting of your properties.
- Advertising and marketing of your property on Rightmove etc
- A professional lettings board erected outside the property if required
- Arrange accompanied property viewings for prospective tenants
- Tenant vetting including interviews, credit checks, landlord and employment references
- All legal documentation including the arrangement of the tenancy agreement and its signing
- Inventory report and check in / check out (Chargeable)
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Our commission for the Full Property Management Service on a single tenancy property is 10% inc VAT, and on a multi-tenancy property is 12% inc VAT of all monies received on behalf of the landlord for the full duration of the tenancy, with the exception of monies taken as deposit on the property.
NO LET NO FEE
All of the above as our “Tenant Find Only” plus:
- Tenant Find (Single tenancy and Multi- tenancy HMOs) included
- Notification to all utilities providers (water, gas and electricity) on commencement of the tenancy, we will conduct meter readings if necessary. We will also inform the local authorities in regard to council tax.
- Use of our Deposit Protection account: http://www.depositprotection.com
- Periodic inspections of your property
- Collection of rent into our protected client account and payment to your account within 8 working days
- Monthly statements sent by email or post
- Regular rent reviews and tenancy extensions
- End of tenancy issues and dispute management
- Maintenance – We will use only qualified and reliable tradesmen many of whom we have been dealing with confidently for years (We will always advise you on the costs and await your approval before going ahead with any major work.)
**Special Limited Offer**
New landlords joining us will get their first Gas Safety check and EPC for free as seen on our bus advertisement.
Discounts are available at selected developments and for landlords with several properties.
We are happy to discuss anything with you and will do our best to tailor a package to suit your needs.