Make An Enquiry Here
As well as paying the rent, you will also be required to make the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposit (equivalent to 1 week's rent); this is payable after submitting your application form and will reserve the property for you.
• Deposit (£350 with a UK-based homeowner guarantor or £500 without); secured with the Deposit Protection Service for the duration of your tenancy.
These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Nottingham Property Management Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6-Bed Student House – Salisbury Street, Beeston
Stunning fully furnished 6-bed student house with spacious open plan kitchen and communal area.
Perfect location for Nottingham University students. Close to the West entrance to University Park and Beeston town centre with its mixture of independent shops, pubs and cafes.
Students wanted for the 2020-21 academic year. £110 per person per week on a 51-week tenancy from September 2020. This includes high-speed broadband.
* This house is currently undergoing a total renovation ready for September 2020. Photographs are indicative of the finished property *
Furnished double bedrooms with:
- Small double bed & mattress
- Bedside table, drawers & bookshelf
- Pin board, mirror, desk & chair
Fully fitted modern kitchen equipped with:
- Electric fan oven & 5-ring gas hob
- 2x fridge freezers
- Combination microwave oven
- Washer dryer
- Modern base and wall units
Spacious furnished lounge with:
- 2x sofas & coffee table
- Wall mounted Smart HD TV
- Dining table & chairs
2x shower rooms (1x with separate bath). 2x separate WCs.
Rear garden with seated decking area and bike rack. Off-street parking for one small car. Free on-street parking also available at the property (subject to availability). Regular bus and tram service to and from Nottingham City Centre.
This property is also available with all bills included for £120 per person per week. Bills included are electricity, gas, water and TV licence (all subject to fair usage). Council Tax is not included and remains the tenants’ liability at all times.
All tenants are required to provide a UK-based homeowner Guarantor. Without this we would require an increased deposit of £500 and full rent for the Contract term in advance.
Call us now for further details and to book a viewing quoting ref 55SS!
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2