COVID-19 Viewing Policy
In order to minimise public health risks, where possible, we will be providing 3D virtual viewings and photographs before arranging property viewings in person. Physical viewings will only be conducted where potential tenants are seriously considering making an offer on a property. If we, any member of the resident household, or the household undertaking the viewing is showing symptoms of COVID-19, is self-isolating, or is waiting on results from a COVID-19 test, then an in-person viewing will be delayed. During this time, the property you are interested in may be let to someone else.
Given the unprecedented situation we are currently experiencing, our objective is to carry out property viewings in a safe, controlled manner, ensuring we do all we can to protect both current and potential tenants alike. With this in mind, please read the following in regard to viewings:
- When viewing a property, you should wear a suitable face covering as described in government guidance. You should also make provision for your own sanitising hand gel to be used before and after the viewing.
- Social distancing guidelines should be observed for the duration of your viewing.
- We would politely ask you to refrain from touching any surfaces or items at the property where possible. All doors will be propped open prior to your viewing to aid this.
- All viewing appointments are limited to 15 minutes only.
- Only a maximum of two households should be in the property at any one time during the viewing. This means that if the current tenants are in the property our agent will wait outside whilst each person has a quick look around the property.
- If you are viewing as a group you must take directions from our agent and enter the property in turn.
- Please make sure you are suitably dressed and prepared for any cold or wet weather as you may have to wait outside the property.
- Please be sure to arrive promptly for your allocated viewing time to ensure no overlap with other viewing groups. If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle or away from the entrance to the property until your viewing time or until our agent has indicated that it is safe for you to approach.
- Property particulars will not be provided on viewing appointments due to the current risk. These remain available for you to view and download from our website or Rightmove.
We hope you can understand that these protocols have been put in place with your safety in mind and we kindly ask that you adhere to them for the duration of your viewing appointment. Should you have any questions in relation to your appointment, then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team. Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.