Unlike some agencies that have a complicated menu of services; we offer two services which we feel will adequately cover the needs of a landlord.
Lolly and Aarthi Ramlaul
“Nottingham Lettings manages and lets our properties in the greater Nottingham area. The service provided is extremely timely, professional and helpful. I am happy to recommend them to anyone looking to start investing or currently investing in property. They have the capacity to manage small as well as large projects. Highly recommended“
TENANT FIND FEES
Our fees are as follows:
- Single tenancy property or single tenancy HMO (House in Multiple Occupation):
- Tenant Find Only per single tenancy property
- 1-3 bed: £600 inc VAT
- 4+ bed: £800 inc VAT
- Full Management (Single tenancy property or single tenancy HMO):
- 1-3 bed: £300 inc VAT
- 4+ bed: £500 inc VAT
- Multi-tenancy HMO (House in Multiple Occupation):
- Tenant Find Only (per room): £600 inc VAT
- Full Management (Tenant Find per room): £300 inc VAT
NO LET NO FEE
- Tenant Find (per property or per room)
- Market appraisal and valuation
- Advising/updating you on compliance with various regulations regarding the letting of your properties.
- Advertising and marketing of your property on Rightmove etc
- A professional lettings board erected outside the property if required
- Arrange accompanied property viewings for prospective tenants
- Tenant vetting including interviews, credit checks, landlord and employment references
- All legal documentation including the arrangement of the tenancy agreement and its signing
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Our commission for the Full Property Management Service on a single tenancy property, single tenancy HMO or multi-tenancy property is 12% inc VAT of all monies received on behalf of the landlord for the full duration of the tenancy, with the exception of monies taken as deposit on the property.
NO LET NO FEE
All of the above plus:
- Notification to all utilities providers (water, gas and electricity) on commencement of the tenancy, we will conduct meter readings if necessary. We will also inform the local authorities in regard to council tax.
- Use of our Deposit Protection account: https://www.depositprotection.com
- Periodic inspections of your property
- Collection of rent into our protected client account and payment to your account within 8 working days
- Monthly statements sent by email
- Regular rent reviews and tenancy extensions
- Inventory check in / check out reports (Chargeable)
- End of tenancy issues and dispute management
- Maintenance – We will use only qualified and reliable tradesmen many of whom we have been dealing with confidently for years (We will always advise you on the costs and await your approval before going ahead with any major work.)
**Special Limited Offer**
Discounts are available at selected developments and for landlords with several properties.
We are happy to discuss anything with you and will do our best to tailor a package to suit your needs.
“Nottingham Lettings manage two of my investment properties and have been doing so for a number of years. I have found them to be very prompt in dealing with any problems with the properties, queries or the tenants themselves. I am kept informed and updated of the things that I need to know about, whilst being left out of the normal running of the properties. All in all, I am very happy with their services and I would definitely recommend Nottingham Lettings to any landlord that would like their properties let and managed well.“