Make An Enquiry Here
As well as paying the rent, you will also be required to make the following permitted payments:
• Holding deposit (equivalent to 1 week's rent); this is payable after submitting your application form and will reserve the property for you.
• Deposit (£350 with a UK-based homeowner guarantor or £500 without); secured with the Deposit Protection Service for the duration of your tenancy.
These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Nottingham Property Management Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2-Bed Student Apartment – Ropewalk Court, Derby Road
Spacious 2-bed furnished apartment with balcony in a highly sought after location.
5-minute walk to the City Centre & the City campus of NTU and close to all public transport links.
Students wanted for the 2020-21 academic year. £115 per person per week on a 51-week tenancy from August 2020. This includes Virgin Business ultrafast broadband.
Furnished double bedrooms with:
- Small double bed & mattress
- Wardrobe & drawers
- Desk & chair
Modern kitchen equipped with:
- Electric fan oven & 4-ring hob
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Modern base and wall units
Furnished lounge with:
- Large sofa
- Dining table & chairs
Bathroom with shower.
Close to local amenities, restaurants and pubs.
All tenants are required to provide a UK-based homeowner Guarantor. Without this we would require an increased deposit of £500 and full rent for the Contract term in advance.
Call us now for further details and to book a viewing quoting ref 109RWC!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1